The health and safety of all Irby Construction Company employees and family members is important to us and we encourage you to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. The vaccination will allow for a safe return to the workplace, a healthy work environment, and will provide protection to you, our co-workers and our families.
The CDC still recommends that people get fully vaccinated to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and it is readily available. Vaccination sites can be found at : https://www.vaccines.gov/ You can also get a vaccination very easily at your local Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy as well as many other locations.
We are seeing a rapid increase in Covid-19 positive cases in the news and across the country. We need to remain vigilant and ensure that all of our employees are following the current CDC guidelines with respect to preventative measures and mask guidance. Please review this handout for Unvaccinated people and Fully Vaccinated people for guidance on how to protect yourself and others. We should continue to follow CDC Guidance and ensure in order to protect against the spread of germs.
- All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19 as seen in clinical trial settings.
- Research provides growing evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines offer similar protection in real world conditions.
- COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 vaccination helps protect people from getting sick or severely ill with COVID-19 and might also help protect people around them.
- To receive the most protection, people should receive all recommended doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Some people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick because no vaccine is 100% effective. Experts continue to monitor and evaluate how often this occurs, how severe their illness is, and how likely a vaccinated person is to spread COVID-19 to others.
- CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to you.
Irby Construction is operating in accordance with guidelines set forth by the CDC and OSHA. Safety and news alerts from the CDC, OSHA, and the World Health Organization (WHO) are being monitored regularly.
If you are unvaccinated and cannot maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines, you WILL BE required to wear a mask. If you are vaccinated AND you voluntarily send a copy of your vaccination card to Amanda Lott in HR, you WILL NOT be required to wear a mask. This policy is consistent with current CDC guidance and should be followed at all Irby work locations unless more stringent customer guidelines apply.
Our protocol for handling illnesses remains the same. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should alert your immediate supervisor, get tested and stay home and away from others. If you are unvaccinated and have someone in your household who is being tested for Covid-19, reach out to your supervisor for guidance. Do not come to work.
Irby is following the guidelines of a detailed Pandemic Plan put in place by the Quanta Services Corporate Safety Group. The Pandemic Plan has been made available to our clients and vendors.,Office Employees are expected to:
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more, limiting the capacity of smaller spaces. If a meeting can be held via phone or video conference, employees are encouraged to do so.
- Disinfect commonly touched areas and clean up after yourselves in shared areas. Use disposable cups, utensils, and plates, and keep meals in individual containers.
- Wash hands frequently and wear a face covering if a safe social distance cannot be kept.
- Self Monitor themselves daily for symptoms of Covid-19. In the event of a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 among Irby employees, we will immediately notify anyone they may have had contact with at a job site, in an office, or any other setting. We will also inform Quanta Services Corporate Safety and/or Risk Management and they would activate their Crisis Management Team.
CONTACT HR DIRECT:
Contact HR directly by clicking here.
318 Old Highway 49 South
Richland, Mississippi 39218-9449
Email: [email protected]