JOIN THE TEAM
If you’re looking for a career with an established and growing organization… If you want to work among a tight-knit group of professionals in a place where safety is always first… If you take pride in your work…If you want to build a career with a company known for its expertise and innovation…Then, let’s talk!
Journeymen Linemen / Foremen
Journeymen linemen will be expected to safely perform all associated tasks with the construction and maintenance of all overhead and underground facilities. They must be able to safely troubleshoot and repair all distribution circuits and equipment.
Linemen: FL, (East and West Coast), GA, MS
Foremen: Atlanta, GA and FL (East and West Coast)
Journeymen Linemen / Foremen
Journeymen linemen will be expected to build, maintain, and repair overhead transmission lines using approved standards under the direction of the Crew Foreman. Responsible for safe operation of equipment and operations on digger trucks (line trucks) and bucket trucks in order to construct and maintain electrical systems of de-energized overhead transmission lines.
Linemen: FL, LA, TX, OK
Foremen: FL, LA, TX
Employees in this personnel classification shall possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Substation construction. The individual will possess all of the skills required for assignment as a Substation Tech for any craft within his/her area of responsibility. Such an employee shall also have in-depth knowledge of all applicable OSHA codes and standards.
Application Developer *3 Years Web Development or iOS Preferred
App design, development, testing, and support to our users via services delivery, including, but not limited to :
- Design, Development, Testing, and Documentation of web based, desktop, and mobile systems.
- Developing technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall application design.
- Assisting users to develop or express an organizational strategy for accomplishing strategic technology goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field or 3 years IT experience or demonstratable projects
- Development using MVC Architecture
- .Net, C/C#, Visual Basic, or ASP.NET
- iOS Development using xCode or Xamarin
- MS PowerApps
- SQL Server database design including Stored Procedures, Views and Functions.
- HTML & CSS
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
WE’RE HIRING EXPERIENCED JOURNEYMAN LINEWORKERS NOW!
Must have CDL license and 2 years of journeyman lineworker experience.
it’s MORE THAN A JOB…
It’s a chance to be a part of the Irby Family.
Whether part of the team for two or twenty years, we’re all like family at Irby. We started as a family business and have carried that culture forward as we’ve grown into an industry-leading $600M company. There’s a pride that comes with working here and it shows in our work. Irby Construction Company’s extraordinary record of success can be attributed to our people who are among the most respected, experienced, and talented in the industry.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Some of our benefits including the following. Contact us for more information.
- Competitive wages, salary, incentives and bonus structure
- Group Health, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Optional Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional Short-term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan
- Corporate stability (the backing of a Fortune 500 company with the autonomy of an established family-owned company)
- Affiliation with Northwest Lineman College
Benefits are subject to plan eligibility and other requirements.
Watts in the News
Irby Receives Entergy Premier Vendor Award
On May 8 at a ceremony in New Orleans, Irby was honored by Entergy with a Premier Vendor Award in the area of Innovation and Continuous…
Brad Davis Promoted to Vice President of Operations
Brad Davis has been promoted to Vice President of Operations of Irby Construction Company, effective immediately.
Jared Lemoine Named Irby’s Director of Fleet
Jared Lemoine has been promoted to Director of Fleet of Irby Construction, effective immediately.
CONTACT HR DIRECT:
Contact HR directly by clicking here.
318 Old Highway 49 South
Richland, Mississippi 39218-9449
Email: [email protected]