Assistant Project Manager
*NOTE: Relocation will not be provided for this position. This is a local position to Richland, Mississippi.
Click the orange button below to apply by emailing your resume to our Recruitment Team.
Assist Project Managers with construction scheduling, progress reporting, and reviewing contracts, plans, and specifications.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, organizational, and analytical skills
- Must be willing travel
- Project Management experience is a plus
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. No employer sponsorship is offered for this position.
Irby Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, status as a covered veteran, or other military status.
Benefits are subject to plan eligibility and other requirements.
JOIN THE TEAM
If you’re looking for a career with an established and growing organization… If you want to work among a tight-knit group of professionals in a place where safety is always first… If you take pride in your work…If you want to build a career with a company known for its expertise and innovation…Then, let’s talk!
it’s MORE THAN A JOB…
It’s a chance to be a part of the Irby Family.
Whether part of the team for two or twenty years, we’re all like family at Irby. We started as a family business and have carried that culture forward as we’ve grown into an industry-leading $600M company. There’s a pride that comes with working here and it shows in our work. Irby Construction Company’s extraordinary record of success can be attributed to our people who are among the most respected, experienced, and talented in the industry.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Some of our benefits including the following. Contact us for more information.
- Competitive wages, salary, incentives and bonus structure
- Group Health, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Optional Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional Short-term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan
- Corporate stability (the backing of a Fortune 500 company with the autonomy of an established family-owned company)
- Affiliation with Northwest Lineman College